Travell Lite - Travel lite campers useless warranty by manufacturer
Had three truck campers, #1 was a Sun-Lite, #2 was a Lance and #3 was a Travel Lite, specifically a 2010 Travel Lite.Bought primarily due to the lower cost.
Guess what - you get what you pay for.. Roof leaked causing about $1k worth of repairs. Would Travel Lite stand by it's product- No. Pissed and moaned about it being a roofing manufacturer's warranty although the problem was the workmanship at the seams and not the roof membrane.
Don't trust Larry as evidenced by other dealers who would no longer carry the product due similar issues.
So buy the Lance, might pay more but the resale value and the manufacturer stands behind hat they build.My loss is your gain....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..."
- "My home address is 2788 Eton St, Myertle Beach , SC29579. My main entrance door seal came off already. Also my telephone jack was not installed at closing. I need..."
- "The mints are so small, so i just popped 3 in my mouth........and then shortly after my mouth broke out with MULTIPLE extremely painful MOUTH ULCERS which i had to..."
- "Hi Lazada, Good evening. I ordered 2 Portable mini tower fans (pink and green) with free powerbank amounting of Php 1,000+ and my item was delivered last Monday, May 30, 2016...."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."