Travell Lite - Travel lite campers useless warranty by manufacturer
Had three truck campers, #1 was a Sun-Lite, #2 was a Lance and #3 was a Travel Lite, specifically a 2010 Travel Lite.Bought primarily due to the lower cost.
Guess what - you get what you pay for.. Roof leaked causing about $1k worth of repairs. Would Travel Lite stand by it's product- No. Pissed and moaned about it being a roofing manufacturer's warranty although the problem was the workmanship at the seams and not the roof membrane.
Don't trust Larry as evidenced by other dealers who would no longer carry the product due similar issues.
So buy the Lance, might pay more but the resale value and the manufacturer stands behind hat they build.My loss is your gain....f3830ae review #363113
You may also like
- "desertsafariabudhabitour. com centers too much upon ranking isn’t beneficial to a website furthermore. These people are silly! They chain a person coupled with regard to half a year saying outcomes..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."