Travell Lite - Travel lite campers useless warranty by manufacturer
Had three truck campers, #1 was a Sun-Lite, #2 was a Lance and #3 was a Travel Lite, specifically a 2010 Travel Lite.Bought primarily due to the lower cost.
Guess what - you get what you pay for.. Roof leaked causing about $1k worth of repairs. Would Travel Lite stand by it's product- No. Pissed and moaned about it being a roofing manufacturer's warranty although the problem was the workmanship at the seams and not the roof membrane.
Don't trust Larry as evidenced by other dealers who would no longer carry the product due similar issues.
So buy the Lance, might pay more but the resale value and the manufacturer stands behind hat they build.My loss is your gain....10a0e5f7 review #363113
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- "I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."