Travell Lite - Travel lite campers useless warranty by manufacturer
Had three truck campers, #1 was a Sun-Lite, #2 was a Lance and #3 was a Travel Lite, specifically a 2010 Travel Lite.Bought primarily due to the lower cost.
Guess what - you get what you pay for.. Roof leaked causing about $1k worth of repairs. Would Travel Lite stand by it's product- No. Pissed and moaned about it being a roofing manufacturer's warranty although the problem was the workmanship at the seams and not the roof membrane.
Don't trust Larry as evidenced by other dealers who would no longer carry the product due similar issues.
So buy the Lance, might pay more but the resale value and the manufacturer stands behind hat they build.My loss is your gain....review #363113
You may also like
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "Some people are charged with fines of up to $2,500.00 for breaking fire codes, others just snub the noses at them. Jackets, boots, and backpacks line both sides of this..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."